University of Oregon Libraries University of Oregon Libraries
Digital Collections

OSU Archives

Skip to content  Collection Home : Browse Collection : Advanced Search : Preferences : My Favorites   
 
Search results for Harriet's Collection > Baker, Walter R.   
Refine your search
Subject
Buildings (2)
Churches (2)
Educational Facilities (2)
Religious Facilities (2)
Schools (2)
Show more...

results 1-8 of 8 item(s)  page 1 of 1 : ( <<  1  >> ) :: previous : next
select all : clear all : add to favorites 
 Image: Image Title: Subject: Description/Notes:

1. Benton County State Bank Benton County State Bank Banks; Buildings This building was erected in 1907 as the Benton County National Bank, and became the Benton County State Bank in 1916. The basement featured a barbershop and Turkish baths. A street light hangs over the...

2. Central School Central School Central school; Schools; Educational facilities Central School was located between 7th and 8th Streets and Monroe. Building was facing east. The grounds are now part of Corvallis' Central Park.

3. Corvallis School Corvallis School Schools; Educational facilities Corvallis school that faced 6th Street between Madison and Monroe, just east of Central School. It was built in 1903 and moved in 1909 to 18th and Polk Streets. It was then known as North School and later...

4. Corvallis City Hall Corvallis City Hall City & town halls; Corvallis City Hall; Government facilities Corvallis City Hall located on 4th and Madison (southeast corner) before the Fire Station addition. It was built in 1892 and demolished in the 1950s

5. Electric Light Plant Electric Light Plant Buildings; Public utility companies The Electric Light Plant was located on 1st Street between Van Buren and Harrison.

6. Episcopal Church Episcopal Church Churches; Episcopal churches; Religious facilities View of the Episcopal Church at 7th Street and Jefferson. Today this building houses the Corvallis Arts Center, and is located at 7th and Madison.

7. Methodist Church Methodist Church Churches; Methodist churches; Religious facilities View of the First Methodist Church at 4th and Madison (NW corner) in Corvallis, Oregon. The church was built in 1897 and torn down in 1956.

8. Corvallis railroad station Corvallis railroad station Railroad stations; Transportation Corvallis railroad station on 6th between C and B Streets. It was later moved to 7th and Washington as the Southern Pacific freight station. Taken by Walter R. Baker, '08 CE.
select all : clear all : add to favorites 
results 1-8 of 8 item(s)  page 1 of 1 : ( <<  1  >> ) :: previous : next
University of Oregon Libraries | Oregon State University Libraries | Contact Us ^ to top ^