Copyright & Use
Search results for
Refine your search
Fowler, R. G.
Columbia Commercial St...
Henderson, Robert W.
page 10 of 30 : (
add to favorites
James A. Moore, ca. 1980.
James A. Moore joined the faculty of Oregon State University in 1979 as an Associate Professor and Extension Agricultural Engineer. He was promoted to full Professor in 1985 and served as head of the Bioresource...
Natural rank mink from the OSC fur farm
Minks; Animals; Extension; Fur; Livestock; Agriculture
KOAC program, 1950. By 1950, KOAC offered a continuous 12 hours of programming on Monday through Saturday. KOAC was administered by the General Extension Division of the Oregon State System of Higher Education and was a member of the National Association of Educational Broadcasters (NAEB).
Elbert N. Hoffman
Faculty; Hoffman, Elbert N.; Portrait photographs; Extension
Elbert N. Hoffman was an Assistant County Agent then Superintendent of the Malheur County Experiment Station.
POWs blocking sugar beets
Agricultural laborers; Prisoners of war; Beets; Agriculture
POWs blocking sugar beets in Malheur County.
Snell Hall and Dining Hall, 1974
Campus buildings; Extension Hall; Snell Hall; Dormitories
Between 1973-75, Snell Hall was remodeled to house a Student Communication Center and an Activities Center.
Construction of the Horse Barn, December 11, 1924. The Horse Barn, built to replace the Octagonal Barn that had burned in September 1924, was very similar in style to the Beef Barn, constructed ten years prior. Both were designed by J. V. Bennes. The three men standing near the fence are D. J. Smith, of Washington State College; William J. Gilmore, Professor of Farm Mechanics at Oregon Agricultural College; and William A. Jensen, OAC's Executive Secretary. The barn, located on Campus Way between 30th and 35th Streets, was torn down in 1971.
Barns; Oregon Agricultural College; Building construction
Gill, Amory T. (Slats); Basketball coaches; Athletics; 4-H clubs; Extension
Slats Gill giving basketball instructions.
Waldo, Clara; Women; Portrait photographs; Home economics
Clara Waldo served on the State board of Regents in both Oregon and California. She became the first woman in America to be named on the board of Regents in a state instution of higher learning. In 1911...
Slats Gill instructing 4-H members
Gill, Amory T. (Slats); Basketball coaches; Extension; 4-H clubs; Athletics;
Slats Gill giving pointers on ball handling to 4-H members.
Moore, Harriet L. Forest; Faculty; Women; Archives
The Oregon State University Archives was established in 1961 by alumna and library staff member Harriet Moore, who is pictured in 1965 with one of the treasures of the university's past.
Govenor Mark Hatfield and Frank Ramsey, Sports Illustrated goalpost award
Willamette Grange and Community Hall
Community centers; Willamette Grange; Buildings
Zelma R. (Connie) Neugart
Neugart, Zelma R.; Faculty; Portrait photographs; Women
Elvin A. Duerst.
Elvin Albert Duerst, from McMinnville, Oregon, graduated from Oregon State College in 1937 with a degree in agricultural economics. He earned a master's degree in agricultural economics at the University...
Anna Barrows at Farmers Week
Cooking; Barrows, Anna; Extension; Demonstrations
Anna Barrows of Columbia University demonstrating cooking techniques at the 1918 Farmers Week at Oregon Agricultural College.
Agriculture float, Tule Lake Community Club
Floats (Parades); Parades & processions; Clubs; Agriculture
Tree falling contest
Loggers; Contests; Fairs;
Tree falling contest at the Tillamook County Fair
4-H members leave Powers on railroad cars (Speeders) to visit ranches
Railroad cars; 4-H clubs; Railroad tracks; Extension
4-H club members leave Powers on Speeders furnished by Albert Powers and lumber companies to visit cattle ranches owned by Mr. Powers and Ellis Dement.
Trailers; Exhibitions; Extension; Kitchens
Mobile kitchen, part of the Extension Service's Farm Electrification Exhibit.
add to favorites
page 10 of 30 : (
University of Oregon Libraries
Oregon State University Libraries
^ to top ^