UO Libraries
Digital Collections

Browse Collections - Historical Photographs

back [ 3 of 15 ] next

slideshow image 

The Roy C. Andrews collection, 1902-1955

Roy C. Andrews was a school teacher and administrator in Michigan, Texas, Arkansas, Washington and Oregon. He was a chemistry instructor at the University of Oregon from 1935 until his retirement in 1950. Andrews is noted for his photographs of one-room schoolhouses in southern Lane County, 1911-1913.

The collection was donated by Andrews' sisters, Martha Belknap and Dorothy Brown, in March 1955.

Browse Images

Collection Guide (NWDA)


back [ 3 of 15 ] next


Last revision:
Comments and questions to Digital Collections Coordinator
Metadata Services and Digital Projects, University of Oregon Libraries