UO Libraries
Digital Collections

Browse Collections - Historical Photographs

back [ 4 of 15 ] next

slideshow image 

The Angelus Studio photograph collection, 1880s-1940s

The Angelus Studio was a professional photographic company located in Portland, Oregon. The collection includes works by George M. Weister (1862-1922) and Arthur M. Prentiss (dates undetermined) among the studio photographers; owner Fred Clark also acquired images by previous local photographers including Partridge. The Angelus Studio collection provides extraordinary documentation of the city of Portland, the Lewis & Clark Exposition of 1905, Oregon landmarks, and commercial operations including logging and fish packing.

Browse Images

Collection Guide (NWDA)


back [ 4 of 15 ] next


Last revision:
Comments and questions to Digital Collections Coordinator
Metadata Services and Digital Projects, University of Oregon Libraries